Account Access

JonB1987
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I cannot access my account due to the PSD2 verification, the only options I’m getting are a text or phone call to my old phone number. I need to update my phone number to receive the code to my new number. I’ve tried using live text messaging service and they’ve told me I need to call customer service, I’ve just called customer service and the automated message says they can support my issue. This is really frustrating, PayPals customer service is terrible. I understand that people helping in the community are volunteers, but everything I’ve tried points me to a failure. I’ve been told I need to resolve this issue by speaking to someone on the phone, yet I can’t get through to anyone. Can you help please??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bojan19841
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  My phone number is not working and I can't access the account. 

Had live chat with support, they have escalated my problem to a higher instance, and I will get an answer in 72h. 

After 72h, nothing has happened and I am worried as I can't access my account and funds. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.