how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

bcbcbc
New Community Member

Hello,

I have moved countries since I set up PayPal. I no longer have access to the original phone number but without it there's not really anything I can do with the account, even close it. Plus I can't seem to contact to Paypal. Super frustrating.

A friend has sent me a payment but I cannot access it and they cannot cancel it, so I can't understand what happens in this situation??

Can anyone tell me how I can update to include a new phone number in a new country?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

1_Kimmidy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I Have A Question About Being Able To Collect Money From Game Apps That Say They Use PayPal To Give You Your Winning Money Is This True An If So How Do I Do This With My Palpal Account ?
Login to Me Too

Sovanrith
New Community Member
Gameing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sovanrith 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bostonlee78
New Community Member
How to cash out from paying app games
Login to Me Too

Baybayskids5
New Community Member
Ok i earned moneyfrom a game they cant send to me till i rebind my account what is rebind and how do i do it. Ive done it befor but that was a year ago now i forgot please help me find out how to rebind my account i already put the accout numbers in and then tryed my email dont work whats rebind and how do i do it i only have 20 more hours left to put in or i lose my moneyplease e mail me asap
Login to Me Too

Debbg12002
Contributor
Contributor
Several times I have had enough money to cash out on a game, different ones, but PayPal says my email address is not valid, I have had this email since I started using email, one problem, right now 2000.00 at stake.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bostonlee78 

@Debbg12002 

@Baybayskids5 

Try reading my post 1,2,and 3 up from your posts !!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
You and everyone else including me will never see our money they are all in on it
Login to Me Too

TODD3342
Someone please explain to me how I get cash from a game. Says I can cash out all I need to do is add my paypal info, then its giving me the run around saying my paypal info isn't correct, when it absolutely is. Helppppp!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.