Accessing PayPal business account with an Account ID not an e-mail

BradHN1
Contributor
Contributor

I've used PayPal for years with my e-mail, but recently a non-profit org I joined as treasurer set me up with account access to the organization PayPal account.  The user ID is not an e-mail, and when I tried to log in (as this article suggests I should) I get the message that it isn't correct and isn't a valid e-mail address.  Any ideas what I need to do to access the account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BradHN1,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't log in as a user on a Business account. Here are some troubleshooting ideas. Please forgive me for starting with the basics. Sometimes the simplest things turn out to be the culprit.

1. Check to make sure you're logging in at PayPal.com and not on the Giving Fund site.

2. Check that there are no spaces in your login and that it's spelled correctly

3. If the issue persists after these are checked and/or remedied, please ask the person who manages the primary account to remove the username and re-add it.

4. If all else fails, please ask the primary account holder to contact customer service. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.