Access Denied You don't have permission to access

SpencerSname
New Community Member

So its odd..
2 weeks ago this started happening. I do not use a VPN to login only normally. I started getting this message any time I tried.

Frustrated, i saw forum posts about using a VPN. So i tried that and it worked, sometimes... I had to select several diff areas before I finally got the login message.

Sadly i broke my phone last night. Because i was so frustrated, i stopped using this vpn method and found that clicking "cant login" and reset my password, which would send a code to my phone and i would enter it, and then forced change password.

after changing the password.. it would let me into my accounts. The moment i hit LOGOUT, and try to LOGIN again... guess what! Access Denied..

I tried 2 different browsers (Edge, and Firefox, both same result)

I made a Ticket on my paypal account on one of the few times i actuallly got, in and told them the issue..

Her response was so vague and riddiculous it was litterally  "Stop using a vpn to login"

So.. anybody else have ideas? I am going to call somebody i think but its saturday and nobody is there.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.