About transactions

smaker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all. I am new in paypal and have one problem. One person from USA try to send me money, but he get message: you cant send them money. Your recipient cant accept payments right now. How this problem can be solved? (i am from Russia and primary money - russian currency)

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@smaker

Have you verified your identity? Unverified PayPal accounts in Russia are not able to receive funds transfers.

Login to Me Too

smaker
Contributor
Contributor

Not so long i approve bank account . And before i approve my personality. Will it be enough?

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@smaker

Verifying your PayPal account and verifying your identity are two separate actions concerning PayPal accounts in Russia. Even though you've confirmed your bank account you will still need to provide your identity documents to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

ity Help Hi @smaker!

@Oregon11 is completely correct. Confirming a bank does help us make sure that you are the owner of the bank account, but we are required to verify our customer's identity in order to receive payments in many countries including Russia. I'm so sorry if this has created a negative experience and if you encounter any difficulties, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of this page or the Connect With Us link at the bottom of our website. 

I think @Oregan11 tried to send you a link to our Russian PayPal Help Center, but was not able to because the Community pages do not support Cyrillic. I wanted to respond just to make sure you got that link

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

smaker
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for helping such person as me. Then 2 more questions. First one: Some time before i send data about my passport to identify myself, then it was approved and it was green marker that i only need to identify my credit card. And a little time after they ask it again? whats wrong with it?
Second one: Is there way to work without credit card approve only with bank account? because i have no credit card that will work with paypal, only account that is approved.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @smaker,

It is very possible that they still need a card statement or weren't able to accept the one they received. Unfortunately, this really needs to be reviewed by our customer support teams to know for certain, and they would be able to help you with any other options besides a card that may be available. 

Please, follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page to give us a call, and they will be happy to help. 

Thank you again!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.