About for my 1st account in paypal

Ariesyra
New Community Member
Hellow po ! Can i ask a question how do i change my password of my 1st (first) account if the registered phone number in my paypal account is lost with my phone ?? I don't know how to resolve my account .. in my first account ib my paypal i already linked my bank card 😢 but i can't opened my first account . Can you all help me to settle this problem 😢 ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Ariesyra,

Oh no! If you're not able to access your phone number registered to the account, you'll need to reach out to us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can assist in getting the password reset. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ela90
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! A friend of mine can't access to his PayPal account and he can't change his password as well because he lost the number linked in his account. Is there any other way to retrieve or access his account? He's from the Philippines. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.