502 Bad Gateway?

SyberiaWinx
Contributor
Contributor

I tried visiting PayPal Gifte and got this error.  I’ve tried on my desktop, with both Chrome and Firefox, and on my iPad, with Safari.  No luck.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Dustin

Hi SyberiaWinx,

Sorry to hear about that error message. Let's see what we can do to resolve this issue. First, I recommend clearing your web browser cache. If that doesn't fix it, the next thing to do is switch your DNS. A quick internet search for Google DNS or OpenDNS will provide instructions on how to do that. Hope that helps. 🙂 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Kevinhad
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

I also getting the same error page 502 Bad Gateway nginx by visiting PayPal developer ->DASHBOARD -> Manage NVP/SOAP API apps
Used browsers Chrome and IE, cleared web browser cache dosnt fixed.
Opened Manage NVP/SOAP API apps via my mobile using mibile internet (not home WIFI) no go the same issue got 502 Bad Gateway nginx?

Before that I asked Paypal team to check my requested PayPal adaptive payment app on https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications

After that I see this error page
Please help ASAP

Login to Me Too

icspanta
Contributor
Contributor

@Kevinhad wrote:

HI,

I also getting the same error page 502 Bad Gateway nginx by visiting PayPal developer ->DASHBOARD -> Manage NVP/SOAP API apps
Used browsers Chrome and IE, cleared web browser cache dosnt fixed.
Opened Manage NVP/SOAP API apps via my mobile using mibile internet (not home WIFI) no go the same issue got 502 Bad Gateway nginx?

Before that I asked Paypal team to check my requested PayPal adaptive payment app on https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications

After that I see this error page
Please help ASAP

I too have the same problem ...

A week ago it was a "maintenance site", but for a week I had "502 Bad Gateway"

Login to Me Too

Kevinhad
Contributor
Contributor

I also sent a message to PayPal helpdesk about this issue.

Waiting replay from PP Helpdesk.

Strange for such as a big company is nowhere written that there maintenance work in progress;

Login to Me Too

icspanta
Contributor
Contributor

now I have this screen...

screen.png

Login to Me Too

mattkiba
Contributor
Contributor

I also still have the exact same problem even now, April 2018.

The NVP/SOAP API apps link on the developer page is returning: 502 Bad Gateway nginx.

The bad link is: https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications

Login to Me Too

Mackhintoshi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm **bleep**ed up.
I am creating a site but I can't create and get an app ID, how do I get one if it's on 502 error, anyone can help?

Login to Me Too

howado
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same issue! Can't create an app id! Need help!

Login to Me Too

fermancha
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.