4-digit code verification!!

KrisVFX
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have been having a problem with verifying a visa card on my paypal account! 3 Days ago i requested a code for the card to be verified. But nothing came on my card statement! I requested for another code but still, the results were the same! On my card statement, shows only two "POS" transactions code but nothing similar to "PayPal*1234CODE or PP*1234CODE" I even tried contacting my bank but they said they didn't receive anything... Is there any other way of giving the code to me? Will the code arrive to me email? Is there no other way? Do i really have to wait 60+ days for my money to be returned to me back? I needed the card verified urgently!! Tried contacting paypal through Twitter but the only thing i got was a automated message saying that they wont respond to me!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KrisVFX 

Are you adding a visa CREDIT card?

If so then allow up to a week for the code to show.

Don't keep requesting codes as each time you do it cancels the previous one and you could end up putting in the wrong one, do that 3 times and the card is locked out and only customer services would be able to link it for you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KrisVFX
Contributor
Contributor
It's a visa debit card! After 4 days the code arrived on my bank statement!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.