4 digit code for my account verification didn't match twice

Johnjerry
New Community Member
I have been charged twice for this account verification and each time I recieve the 4 digit code am unable to make use of it because it "does not match" which is the response I get. Please i need your help and send me a code i can use right now that ll match.  Thanks in anticipation for your help
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnjerry 

What are you trying to verify?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Johnjerry
New Community Member
My debit card linked to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnjerry 

ok, if you request the code after adding the card and then request it again because it hasn't shown then you would have to use the 2nd code as the first one would have been cancelled when you requested the second.

So if you used the first instead of the second it wouldn't accept it.

You only have 3 tries, so try again and WAIT for the 3rd code to come and then use it.

Any un-used codes/payments should time out at 30 days and be reimbursed to your card account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sonti
Contributor
Contributor
i have the same problem and the 2nd code from the bank statement is the same as the first one. so, when i tried to input it again for confirmation, it still says “it doesn’t match”. please help us with this one. i’m trying to link my debit card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.