2FA doesn't work

squeakyyclean
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Could someone be so kind and explain how to login into account if 2FA doesn't work with paypal? I have already been locked out 2 accounts and cannot use my current credit card for the third account because it's linked to previous one.

Ok, first time I had to do forced reinstall on my phone so i lost the app and couldn't restore Authy's account. But now when i try to login into paypal it just keeps saying there is an issue with code.

I realise it was a huge mistake to think i could improve security with this 2fa thing, obviously it just doesn't work with paypal, I've lost so much time with this nonsense and there seems no easy way to solve this problem other than creating another account or another credit card. Once you're locked out of your account there is no contact info from paypal on website, what is this? I cannot be the only one facing such issues.

Somehow i found you can write paypal on facebook, havent got a response yet. Also i saw some phone number but I would first like to hear from paypal that it's really the only way to reset account and remove 2fa however stupid it sounds.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.