2500€ yearly limit

Vincent68

Hi, I start selling on eBay.

I changed my account from personal to business, I assigned a bank account to my account, I verified my credit card, but the limit for receiving money is still 2500€ per year.

I contacted support and after 2 days I received an unusable response:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding removing he limit on your account.

Firstly please allow me to apologize for the delay in a response to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers, and we thank you for your patience.

My name is Denise and will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Here's how you can view and lift your withdrawal limit:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Bell Notification Icon in the top right corner.
3. Click on the withdrawal limit notification.
4. Follow the prompts to remove your withdrawal limit.

Looking forward to assisting you further and thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely, ...

So, they wrote to me to do what I had already done.

Does anyone know, how to get out of that endless merry-go-round, I have 900 € and then I quit ...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Vincent68 and welcome, 

This is a really good question and one that a lot of members ask. When you are getting close to the limit you will generally get a notification on your Resolution centre with a list of steps to complete to lift your receiving limit. If you are not yet seeing anything there then you can try clicking on the "Bell" icon and click to lift all limits. Here you should see the option to lift your receiving limit. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.