2 factor authentication codes are not working

AdamSecond
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, first of all, to avoid any confusion, this is my second Paypal account. I'm on this account because I've been locked out of my main account a while ago. Please understand that this is my only way to contact someone that can help me. I tried contacting PayPal but it's just impossible. (on twitter it's not "secure" on Emails they are replying to my main account's message box to which I obviously don't have access to, phone number doesn't work) My problem is that I activated the 2-factor authentication on my main account and whenever I want to log in, it asks me for a 6-digit security code, that's normal. But when I enter the code that was just generated on my phone, it is denied because there was supposedly an issue with the code. I've already tried to sync time on my phone and tried to enter new codes but nothing. I'm really desperate. Also, I understand that PP needs to verify my identity, and I can answer every question about my main account's details: password, Email, name, address, phone number, zip code, everything. Just please help me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.