paypal have asked for confirmation of my details but cannot submit them

liam40
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have asked me to confirm my personal details but when I try to enter the information it keeps removing it?

Any help with this would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Nick

Hi @liam40,

I'm sorry you're having trouble when confirming your details. Please reach out to our customer service for assistance. You can find their contact information here, https://bit.ly/ContactPayPal. 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Frickshow
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't surprise me at all. I have the opposite issue - they keep asking me for confirmation despite that fact that I have successfully submitted my details. It seems to me that their back-end systems are antiquated and/or fraught with bugs.

Telephone support rep was unable to explain why I keep getting spammed by PayPal, with their emails threatening to restrict my account if I don't respond the 15th Jan. The same warning appears on my Summary page, yet when I click on the warning, it responds with "Thank you for providing the required information. We'll get back to you in 2-3 business days."

And this is the company we are supposed to trust with our finances and all our privacy information...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.