mobile number

Barbie421
Contributor
Contributor
hello.. it's been a while since the last time i used paypal. i decided to use it again but the mobile number i registered before is no longer available. now i am having trouble logging in since i cannot verify with my old mobile number. is there a way i can still log in to change my mobilee number?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Barbie421,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

If you are unable to access your account because you are hitting a security check, it would be best to give us a call so we can update your details for you. You will find our phone number by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Please note though, our security checks are there to protect you but if we do not detect any risk you may be able to login without it. So do try logging in again from a secure location.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

LizzieH56
New Community Member

My details ARE correct.  I just don't get the code.   If I try resend it says 'Failed to Send' in red !

This is crazy.

Login to Me Too

LizzieH56
New Community Member

This may be relevant.  I was using Firefox.  If I login with Chrome I am not asked to verify the phone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.