Verify PayPal account? Set up Tradera

Xoranges
New Community Member

I'm trying to set up a Tradera account online, that's Swedish ebay, and it says my PayPal acct is not 'verified'.  The help page says verified means that you've attached your account to your bank...I have.  But it still says I'm not verified?  Anyone know what I can do? 

thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

vicktorx99
Contributor
Contributor

it happens the same to me. on ebay. everything works fine. when he wants to register on tradera, he says that our account is not verified. I have everything verified. both bank cards and my account. I have a paypal account since 2006. and never on any page that accepts paypal payment method. had had this problem.

I have associated and verified cards. the tradera page sends a link that says the page no longer exists

https://www.paypal.com/cl/smarthelp/article/FAQ1014

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Hemerk
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Xoranges 

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community Forum!

Please check the settings section and make sure that both are setup.

1. Go to Settings > Account > E-mail is "Confirmed"

2. Go to Wallet. Check if there's an option to confirm the bank.

Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Xoranges
New Community Member

Thanks.  There is no confirm option, I must already be confirmed.  I can send and accept payments.  Yet, the Tradera site still says i'm not 'verified'. 

I'm not sure what else I can do. ?

Xoranges 

Login to Me Too

Hemerk
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Xoranges 

Just to make sure I understand, which one does not have a "confirm" option? Is it the bank or email?

Login to Me Too

Astronautilus
Contributor
Contributor

Any news on this? Since, im facing the same problem. Trying to register to Tradera but it´s telling me that my email adress is not Paypal verified which is not true.

Login to Me Too
Solved

vicktorx99
Contributor
Contributor

it happens the same to me. on ebay. everything works fine. when he wants to register on tradera, he says that our account is not verified. I have everything verified. both bank cards and my account. I have a paypal account since 2006. and never on any page that accepts paypal payment method. had had this problem.

I have associated and verified cards. the tradera page sends a link that says the page no longer exists

https://www.paypal.com/cl/smarthelp/article/FAQ1014

Login to Me Too

damiano78
Contributor
Contributor

@Hemerk @Xoranges @vicktorx99 

Can anyone get solution of that problem with Tradera ?? 

I have the same problem - I have PayPal since 2010 but Tradera said that my PayPal is not verified. 

Any solution of that problem ?? 

Login to Me Too

Astronautilus
Contributor
Contributor

So there´s still no solution? Shame.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.