Trying to access an old account - No Phone and No Security Qs

samdayuk
New Community Member

Hi there,

I am trying to access an account I made several years ago which has recently had money transferred to it by eBay.

I don't have access to the phone number which is registered to the account, and the security question answers don't match.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Sam

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. @samdayuk If you’re having trouble logging in, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need help doing this, go to your browser's support page, or do a web search on how to clear cookies and cache for your internet browser type and version. For example: "How do I clear my cookies and cache in Internet Explorer 11?" If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your PayPal account, you can recover access. I forgot the email address for my PayPal account: Go to Log In. Click Having trouble logging in? Click Forgotten your email address? Enter up to three email addresses you may have registered. If an email address you entered is recognised we'll let you know which one. Click Continue to log in if you remember your password. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.