Transaction History

Supergirl88
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to find a transaction history older than 3 years for a person who is terminally ill. I have tried EVERYTHING!! The date search bar will ONLY let me go back 3 years!! It stops at December 17th, 2017. I have been on PayPal since 2012 and I’ve had transaction history with this person since 2015!! I’ve looked at other posts as well regarding this issue. No solutions!! PayPal call center is down and there is no chat available or ability to send an actual message (email) to a HUMAN BEING, only a “VIRTUAL AGENT”. How convenient, great customer service. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. Here’s How do I view my transaction history or activity? Here's how to quickly download your transaction history (or activity) from your personal account: (If you have a business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you) Click Activity. Click the Statements dropdown, and select Standard. Under a specific year, select the monthly account statement you are looking to download. Click Download. (You can download up to 7 years of prior transaction history.) You can also generate a custom statement: Click Activity. Click the Statements dropdown, and select Custom. Under Activity download, select the transaction type, date range and statement format. Click Create Report. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.