So after couple of months and many requests Paypal still refuses to downgrade my business account

Linci
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, I am a long PayPal user, many many years so far. At the beginning of 2018, I have upgraded my account from personal to business, and have sent all the necessary documents to confirm the identity of it. Everything was all right except the proof of address. I don't understand why because I have sent bank statements, official government documents with stamps and everything else I had about my firm, but unfortunately PayPal refused every document. Not to mention that I have registered my firm to the address I am currently living, which makes all this even a bigger joke.

When I realized that this is going to be a neverending problem I decided to switch back my account to personal and guess what, for that PayPal demands proof of the address of my firm, and every document I have was rejected for a business account to function properly. This account is also linked to my youtube and I haven't been able to collect monetization for almost a year now. 

Every time I have contacted the support they told me that someone will contact me back in one week and that never happened. I can not find any of my CASE IDs in Resolution Center and I really don't know what to do anymore. My account is stuck and PayPal support works awfully to help me find the solution. 

I am really sick and tired of sending emails anymore because it is always the same answer with the same ending. They tell me my case is Unique and that someone will contact me back, and that never happens. WTF?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.