Shipping address change

Victor3614
Contributor
Contributor

I recently moved,I used to have a different shipping address from my billing address.Now my billing and shipping address is the same.How do I remove my old shipping address?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Victor3614 

Go to account settings (gear icon), Your list of addresses should be right there for you to edit/remove. Make sure you select your new address as primary to make it your new shipping address first before removing old address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Victor3614 

Go to account settings (gear icon), Your list of addresses should be right there for you to edit/remove. Make sure you select your new address as primary to make it your new shipping address first before removing old address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Victor3614
Contributor
Contributor
I have already done that but for some reason when I purchase something it still brings up a list of addresses that I've shipped to in the past.So I checked it as primary even though it says that I have 1 address.I guess I'll see soon if it's cleared out the old shipping addresses the next order I place, thanks for the help!Have a Blessed day!
Login to Me Too

Dallen2525

This issue has been going on for years, just search 'deleting old addresses' and check the threads. What is even more concerning is the support desk employees don't have an answer and deny the community has these threads. So now the question is when will PayPal resolve this issue. I have addresses from 6 years ago and the wrong one always gets auto filled on each order.

PayPal, at least have your tech support answer the question correctly!

Login to Me Too

BrandiJ
New Community Member

SharpieMarker... Changing the address in Settings will not stop the old address from appearing in the shipping list on his next order.  PayPal is storing past shipping information and even if you change the address at the time of an order, it may still ship to the wrong place.   

@Victor3614 You will need to watch ALL your shipments going forward, not only when you place the order but also after.

Login to Me Too

Dallen2525

This does not resolve the list of old addresses maintained by PayPal. This has been a problem for years with no resolution

Login to Me Too

SChrisman
Contributor
Contributor
Has this been fixed yet?
Login to Me Too

jlv3
Contributor
Contributor

Here we are in 2021 and this is still an issue!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.