Dtrain12
New Community Member
Where do I find them routing and account #s
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @Dtrain12 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. We would like to ask for apology for any delay or inconvenience but I guarantee you that we are willing to help. I would like to ask what routing or account number you are looking for?Is this from your debit card with your bank or card provider?or your paypal account number?For reference i've included a link that might be helpful if you are looking for your paypal account number but if you had any other question don't hesitate to reply on this conversation. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-my-paypal-account-number-faq3479?app=searchAutoC...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dtrain12 

Do you mean you are adding a bank account and need to find that information to add it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ZufallX
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal routing and account number for direct deposits

Login to Me Too

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ZufallX,

The routing and account number associated with your PayPal account for Direct Deposits can be found on your Profile page. To go there, you can click on the blue Profile link that I put on this message, and right under your Personal Information/Profile page, you should be able to see your direct deposits info.

I would also suggest reading through this:

Is direct deposit available with PayPal? 

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated.🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.