PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Available June 17, 2020

jberrycpa
New Community Member

On June 17, 2020 SBA has issued the applications for PPP Loan forgiveness.  The application indicates the lender  must submit to SBA.  It cannot be submitted by borrower.

Although WebBank is the lender, PayPay is servicing the loan.  So, I believe PayPal would be the one to forward the applications to the SBA or perhaps to WebBank for them to forward the applications.

The WebBank website just loops you back to the PayPal website for info on your loan.

There is nothing on PayPal website which directs how these applications will be facilitated to the SBA.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @jberrycpa , 

Please visit www.paypal.com/pppinfo for details on the forgiveness application and process.

Thanks, 
Jamie

Login to Me Too

ginaceragioli
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get through by phone, email, chat etc.  What is the problem with Paypal?  Should this not be easy to access?  I realize most of us have 10 months to ask apply for forgiveness, however, it would be nice to have a place to obtain information etc.  This is very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ginaceragioli , 

Please visit paypal.com/pppinfo to get started with PPP Loan Forgiveness.

Regards, 
Jamie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.