PAYPAL APP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING!!

TRACY69
Contributor
Contributor

hi, is anyone else having this problem? it was working fine till 3 days ago, my paypal app push notifications do not work anymore, i havent changed anything and eveything is still turned on but i dont get any push notifications,

can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

caricky
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same problem and time frame here.

Login to Me Too

Peter_Z
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Haven't received any notifications in a few days.

Login to Me Too

jdmls
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, same problem on iphone 7 via app, even deleted and reinstalled app but still the same. Problem seemed to occur on friday 23rd August. Contacting paypal seems hopeless!! Dont no what to do now

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hello, All! 

Great topic of conversation. I reviewed our current issues and do show this was reported on August 23rd. Our technical team is currently looking for examples of this issue. I would recommend reaching out to our phone support team so we can work on gathering information from you guys so our team knows that you are affected. You can obtain our number by going to the 'Contact' section at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

glad24
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - and it probably was about August 2019 when it stopped working from one day to the next. Everything I try through the desktop site just sends me in loops. I've ticked send via SMS so at least I get some notification on my phone but that doesn't work either. Isn't anyone helping sort this problem out??

Login to Me Too

desideratha
Contributor
Contributor

NO notifications for a long time! Android 6.0 

Any way to fix this?? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.