Old account and fees

Smokey6498
New Community Member
I'm trying to access an old account so I can pay the fees or the remaining balance that was left on that account and then continue to use it I had ran into some trouble a while back where I had to leave for a while and while I was gone some accounts what negative and I'm pretty sure it was sent to collations I'm just trying to figure out if I can pay the amount that is owned and regain access to the old account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Smokey6498,

I understand you are having some troubles logging into an old PayPal account you haven't signed into for a while sometimes this can happen due to security reasons to stop any unauthorised use on your account.

Are you able to tell me weather you have tried to reset the password at all?

Thanks,

Harley <removed>

If you've found this helpful please give me a kudo!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smokey6498 

Paypal can help you regain access and you can clear the debt over the phone with a card. 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.