My Account Does Not Exist?

timothypow
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,
I had to make another PayPal Account just to ask this question. My original PayPal account suddenly does not exist anymore but I am still able to make purchases from it from the sites that have that PayPal account saved. Also, When I try to click change password it just shows this: 

Account Does Not Exist.png

I still have the receipts in my email but I do not know why I cannot log in. I cannot contact PayPal customer service too due to the COVID-19 Pandemic

I hope someone could help me out regarding this issue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Farddy85
New Community Member
Me too, when i want rebind my account paypal. It say please enter real paypal account. I try too put paypal me name it say.. please enter real paypal account. I try my email also but it same.. help me, what is the real account for my paypal.
Login to Me Too

daniel2483
New Community Member

The same happens to me today, but some hours later I discovered that my account was closed, but the only change I did in the settings was to change the language from Spanish to English, and then did logout and log in just to discover that my account was not there anymore, then I checked my email address and I saw that my account was closed forever... What the... Pretty weird.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.