ilias33
New Community Member

Dear Community I need your help,

I can't log in to my account. There is a request for authentication but I don't receive any call in my home telephone number so I can't proceed with the login. I have sent them numerous texts in Twitter PayPal account support but they do not respond. Could someone help, please? many thanks. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

StevePH
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same" no contact" problem after getting the code and selecting the phone me option.

I phoned the helpline last month and was advised that they were aware of the problem but so far it hasn't been fixed which is disappointing as other companies now requiring this extra level of security are working fine .

Login to Me Too

jeweloftheorien
Contributor
Contributor

You have had better luck than I.  They told me it was a problem with my phone and now that I have got this checked out and it isn't they are just sending me round and round in the same circle.

Login to Me Too

jeweloftheorien
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same issue.  the people on the chat line are hopeless.  They suggested my phone line was a fault and I have had that extensively checked out by my phone company.  No problem with the phone line.  I think their system is just not working and the computer code is at fault.  I have told them so and they have disowned the problem.  Paypal is utter CRAP at the moment.  I am so frustrated with the inadequacies in their system and there is just nowhere to go with this.  Sorry I can't help you.

I also think it is very poor policy to just pass on their problems to the community as if we can do anything with inherent programming problems.

Login to Me Too

ChooseJiffy46

It would be nice if PayPal would put in the technology to call the landline to provide a spoken confirmation code.

The only work-around that I can think of would be: buy a cellphone (text-capable), create a new PayPal account using a different email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.