In a continuous Security Check log-in loop

3meninatub
New Community Member

So frustrated right now.  Using (with permission) a family member's account to post since I'm unable to login to my own.  Tried and got the **bleep* quick security check.  Only the number is for a landline that doesn't get texts.  No option to verify any other way.  "Change" doesn't let you do anything except change the text to the phone number you had ten years ago.  Call customer service -- only they've been closed since the time I got home.  "Message Us" except you have to log in to message and that's the problem.

I'm sick of having problems with PayPal.  It's MY money.  Anyone have a workaround or am I going to be sitting on hold for an hour tomorrow to talk to someone in Manila who reads off a script?

Wondering if Venmo is a viable alternative...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hello @3meninatub,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community. I can definitely understand why you would be frustrating. However, this isn't something we can help you with. You would need to contact PayPal customer service. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

andreacoman
Contributor
Contributor
same in UK, it's been 3 days since I can't use my account can't login, says to contact customer service which I did like 4 times and they don't know what to do either, they are telling me that they over write the error and should be fine in a few. minutes but actually nothing changes. they are blaming the VPN but I'm not even connected anymore in the past 2 days
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.