I cannot login because my phone number neefs to be updated

Ra7ak
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot login because i no longer have the phone number so I need to know how to change it without login in.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ra7ak
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the help after several attempts to login there was a warning that appeared about updating the phone number and the word PROFILE was highlighted, clicked on that and it took me to my profile where I added my new number. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ra7ak 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ra7ak
Contributor
Contributor

I followed the instructions however when I tried to call the number <removed> it says number doesn't exist. Thanks

Login to Me Too
Solved

Ra7ak
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the help after several attempts to login there was a warning that appeared about updating the phone number and the word PROFILE was highlighted, clicked on that and it took me to my profile where I added my new number. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.