How long does it take for PayPal ID payments to show up in a new bank account I'm trying to add?

alexbrora
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am trying to attach a new bank account to my PayPal account. I began this process earlier this week and was informed that two payments would be made to this second account and that, when I noted them in my account balance, I should register their reference code with PayPal. However this new account currently shows no payments into it from PayPal. Have these payments been made? How long do they take to make? Or to show in an ordinary bank account?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

alexbrora
Contributor
Contributor

Can you check the link you sent me and inform me where it says how long it takes for an ID payment to appear? I can't find it.

Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alexbrora 

Try reading it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alexbrora
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for that suggestion. 

I did read it quite carefully the first time. Them after, your rude reply, I read it again.

No, there is no mention of any answer to my question. May I request that if you're not going to help people, you don't link to irrelevant pages?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alexbrora 

Not sure my reply was rude, i told you to read it again as the information you wanted was in that link.

And the page is not irrelevant if the information that you require is in it.

I have read it again as well and it clearly states how long the small payments take to show up in your bank account, so again, try reading it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

alexbrora
Contributor
Contributor

No, it does not. If you really think it does, quote it here: otherwise stop wasting my time and your own.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alexbrora 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

This should appear in your bank account within the next few minutes, but may take up to two hours, depending on your bank.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.