Goods and services

Rutherford1
Contributor
Contributor
I have received and email saying the buyer has sent me the money but then it tells me to verify my email address so I can see the money transaction but I have already verified my email address when I joined
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. Did you receive a confirmation that your email address was already verified? If the same problem persists, try again after 24-48hrs using your desktop and a different web browser like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Kindly try this link. You must verify your PayPal account as well. How do I verify my PayPal account? We only ask you for essential information when you sign up to PayPal, but as you transact with us we're under a legal obligation to know more about you. When you verify your account you're proving that you own the financial details added to your account. To get verified, go to your account to add and confirm your bank account or, if you prefer, add and confirm your debit or credit card. https://www.paypal.com/za/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444 Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rutherford1 

have the funds been sent to the same email address that you have linked and verified on your paypal account? Or could it be a second one you own?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.