Error when trying to remove a postal address

ETAndersson
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to remove a postal address from my account (actually, what I wanted to do was to edit my current one slightly, but it wouldn't let me do that so I added a new one instead), but when I press the "Remove" button, all I get is "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." Well, I tried doing that but it keeps redirecting me here.

This has been a problem since (at least) yesterday. For now, I've edited the superfluous address to make it obvious I shouldn't be using it any more. But I would prefer to remove it to keep things tidy. Does anyone have any ideas?

Torbjörn <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ETAndersson
Contributor
Contributor

The address I was trying to remove wasn't used on any card, but when I tried today, I was able to remove it without any further changes. I guess whatever problem I had has either been fixed, or needed time to fix itself.

Torbjörn Andersson

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ETAndersson 

You may have to edit the billing address of any cards in your paypal wallet first before using a new address or removing older ones.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

ETAndersson
Contributor
Contributor

The address I was trying to remove wasn't used on any card, but when I tried today, I was able to remove it without any further changes. I guess whatever problem I had has either been fixed, or needed time to fix itself.

Torbjörn Andersson

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.