Downgrade a Business account to a Personal account

Redouaneny
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

It's more than 3 weeks now since your customer service agent told me that she escalated my request to downgrade my account to a personal account because when I created the account, I choose Bossiness by mistake. Now my payment is on old and the amount will back to the sender soon due this issue and due you take a long time and no update since 3 weeks now.

Your customer service told me it will take 7 working days but now its more than 3 weeks!!!!!!

I'm not getting any response in the chat when I contact you too. What kind of support is that?

Capture 2.PNGCapture.PNG

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Redouaneny 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Redouaneny
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass 

Good day to you and thank you for your post.

I have contacted their customer service hundred of times, and I contacted them through Facebook and twitter but they are hopeless.

In the account chat I'm not getting any response at all (See below).

pay 4.JPG

When I contacted them in Twitter @AskPayPal, they keep sending me the same useless robotic templates and they don't even try to read and understand what I'm saying. They keep asking me to go to my dashboard to provide the information needed. And I keep explaining to them that there is nothing in my dashboard and nothing in the resolution center or any notification asking for any documents. I even send them a screenshots several times. But, they keep replying to me with the same robotic templates and wasting my time and holding my money since 3 weeks now. Some amounts I received, they already returned back to the sender because it's over 30 days. This is really frustrating and they have the worst customer service I have ever seen in my life.

See some examples of what I'm going through with them everyday, but no hope. I feel like I'm talking to a robot or to a stone. Maybe if a stone or robot, will understand what I'm saying and will resolve the issue better than them. And the problem there is no email to contact and complaint about this. 

PayPal has the WORST customer service ever!

pay.JPGpay 2.JPGpay 3.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.