Deleting my account

wilhelm62
Contributor
Contributor

A post was made by ais43  asking for assistance with their account.  It was answered by kernowlass and the response was absolutely worthless and marked the issue as Resolved!  There are many people having issues getting logged in to their accounts and PayPal IS NOT helping!  I am on an overseas assignment and when I try to login, PayPal keeps asking for me to enter a mobile phone number.  I tried my USA MagicJack number and it didn't accept that.  I tried my foreign mobile number and it won't accept that either.  One has to be logged in to their PayPal account to actually contact their resolution center or send them a message so that option is out the window.  I tried calling them but cannot get past their stupid automated system to actually talk to someone.  I too, want my account deleted and my information removed from PayPal's system!  How the hell do I do that?!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wilhelm62 

The question was about a LIMITED account where the account holder was not allowed to remove any linked information.

And not only did it get marked as a solution but 6 other folks marked my solution as helpful to THEM.

However if you did not think my advice helpful then you could always post your own advice, as this is a 'user to user' advice forum and NOT paypal customer services.

Your question is completely different and is to do with using paypal internationally, I could help you with that but nah, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.