Login to Me Too

Narayanlal
New Community Member
Please help My PayPal account is not closing this problem solved
Login to Me Too

montrus
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not able to close my UK account, no replies from PayPal for weeks. No way to contact them. Please Help PayPal!

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 7.04.39 am.png

Login to Me Too

burgerboy9
New Community Member

same thing for me, i have been trying for a month now. did you manage to close your account?

Login to Me Too

Robiulhasn214
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal account close
Login to Me Too

unsnappy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I am stupid. I do not understand how to close my account. It says to be sure I have removed all the money from my account but I don't know how that is done--one option is to send it to an email address but how is money sent to an email address??? I am not too thrilled about giving PP my bank account number, given all the trouble I have had with PP. Furthermore, under Summary, there is an amount of money in US dollars. But at one point when PP actually had people talk to customers, I was told some of my money is in British pounds. Is the amount shown in dollars on the Summary page including the pounds? Are the pounds in another secret location and I have to track that down?

Also I read someone else's query saying he had not removed his bank account number from his account before he closed it, and now it is causing problems. If I provide a bank account number where they can send the money, how would I remove the account number so as not to have problems? What about removing credit card numbers?

Help!!! Please!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi unsnappy,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

You can close your account by completing the steps listed here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

New Community Member
I go to that link and there is no steps.
Login to Me Too

em105

Please help me to close my account. I don't understand how to do it. I tried to follow the steps, but it sends me to customer service. Any idea why and what I can do for closing my account? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.