Change name & payment status

MaryNg
New Community Member

Hi, I'm encounter 2 issue.

1. I'm trying to change my legal name, however, it doesn't appear any 'Save' or 'Submit' button after I uploaded my documents, can I know how do I change the name?

2. What does it means that 'You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.' What should I do if the status is showing this? How long does it takes to credit into my wallet?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @MaryNg

Welcome to the Community! 

Legal name changes can only be completed by a PayPal agent. After you've submitted all of your documentation, the information will be sent to the appropriate team for review. If you have any questions on the process, I recommend referring to this Help Center article: How do I change the name on my PayPal account? In regards to your second question, it sounds like you're referring to a Funds Availability Hold. To learn more about holds, you'll want to review this PayPal Help Guide: All about holds

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.