Can't transfer $$$ to my paypal account
There appears to be no way I can transfer money from my listed bank account to my active business paypal account. It only allows me to transfer from my paypal account TO my bank account. This makes my payapl account useless for me buying anything!
Why does it?
You don't need funds in your paypal balance as a buyer.
As long as you have a linked and confirmed bank account or card linked then paypal take automatically directly from your chosen funding source automatically. But if you ONLY have a bank account then it may go as an echeck and take a while to transfer so make sure you use a card OR have a back up card linked to your paypal account, that way paypal credit the seller in advance and paypal take the wait for your funds to transfer.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How does someone who don't have or want a PayPal account send money to my PayPal account? in My Money Archives
- I can't add funds to my wallet in My Money Archives
- Error - Sorry, PayPal Plus is currently not available in My Money Archives
- Uploading with Bancontact doesn't work in My Money Archives
- it says that I cant transfer the money to my Paymaya account? why is that? can someone help me? in My Money Archives