Can't Access the PayPal Account

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Sometimes you may experience login issues when accessing your PayPal Account. This is usually due to a temporary security measure. We would recommend clearing your cache, cookies and then attempting access from a different web browser.

If the login issue still remains after 24 hours please contact our Customer Support team by phone and they can assist with a password reset on your account. You will be asked a series of security questions to validate ownership of the account and please ensure you have access to the registered email address when calling.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

SweetGenes
The old number on my account I haven't had in years. It was a landline. I no longer use landlines. I have my cell. I have gone through everything to prove this is me and then it asks to send message to that old number which hasn't existed in over 10 years. And this is a new phone. I answered the security questions, received an email also. You should spare us the trouble and tell us from the start that if you no longer have your old phone number then say bye to your account. I do not want to set up another email. I have been trying to access my account for a few hours now.
Login to Me Too

SweetGenes
And btw that option "don't have my phone with me was not a choice for me. The only option it gave me was to have message sent to that phone which I do not have. Wash, rinse, repeat
Login to Me Too

kofiwana
New Community Member

Hi there,

I wanted to find out how to either log into my account or change my number if I don't have my old phone anymore. I signed up for paypal in London but have since moved back to South Africa so I can't verify my account via phone. Please let me know how to access my account without the telephone number.

Thanks

K

Login to Me Too

MM43
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same problem while trying to log in to pay my bill. I tried having an access code emailed, but they were not sent. After clicking resend a few times, I eventually received a code and then the code did not work. Next, from Skype I tried calling the PayPal numbers and both numbers were not in service. At this point they are not preventing theft, rather preventing me from being able to pay my bill! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.