Can I make a Business Account without a registered business from Macedonia and receive payments ?

krstedemerdjiev
New Community Member

I have 3 questions that i am interested in having an answer to

1. Can i register a Business account on paypal without having a registered business ?

2. Is there any way that i could receive payment from clients through paypal, either through personal or business accounts ?

3. If paypal is still unavailable to receive payments in Macedonia, when can we hope to have this issue fixed ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krstedemerdjiev 

1. Yes, just open business account as “individual” . You select this under “Business type” option.

2. Yes. But PayPal recommends casually selling/mostly buying/sending personal payments with personal accounts and with frequent selling to use business accounts.

3. Unfortunately, accepting payments in your country is not available yet. 

PayPal Pte. Ltd. ("3PL") has applied for a license under the Singapore Payment Services Act ("PS Act") with the Monetary Authority of Singapore. During this statutory transitional period, 3PL is operating under an exemption from holding a license and is allowed to continue to provide specific payment services.”

I am sure PayPal will make an announcement once more payment services/feature will be available to you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.