Account limited cannot fix it.

benche95

Hello paypal so few weeks ago my account was charged with $216 dollars by someone who hacked my paypal/bank linked account somehow. I have won the dispute and got my money back but now my paypal account is limited. I cannot withdraw and send or do anything. I have uploaded a bank statement and photo id of myself but it has been 1 month and is still submitted for review. Also when i press resolve, it wants me to update my security info but when i put current password and all the other info it comes back to error .It keeps saying "Please check your current password" when the current password is correct? Is this a bug because i have tried multiple times. I am in urgent need of my own paypal money and i cannot do anything. Thanks for the help appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

benche95

nvm fixed

Login to Me Too

Fstora
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same issue. Just opened a thread on it as well: 
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Account-LIMITED-during-COVID-No-Support... 

How can we deal with this? I feel scammed and I'm going to starve because of this as all my funds are in PayPal. Can't believe that they are doing this during a pandemic. Such an awful experience, where's the goddamn Customer Support? 

Also, how did you fix it? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.