Account Access / Unable to update mobile number

Romelo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is there anyone here from PayPal Customer Service that can help me with my ongoing issue for the last 5 months?

I'm trying to retrieve my old PayPal account. I already perform on how to reset the password. Unfortunately, after I receive my verification code to my email which is under my PayPal account, It will ask again to send another verification code to my old mobile number which is already deactivated and not working at all. There is no other options that I can select to reset my password. After email verification, the only old mobile number.

I tried everything to resolve this issue. I tried contacting the customer service many times and was charged for overseas call but all of my calls to PayPal support are no success. The voice prompt will tell me either the office is closed or they cannot help me on my issue. I tried sending several messages from help, ask the community, resolution center, Facebook, Twitter and some of the PayPal email addresses but all of them no success also. I already created a new PayPal account just to send a message to customer service regarding my issue and requesting to have them call me but till now, no answer from them.

I urgently need solution for my old account issue as I don't want to create another PayPal account since it will conflict the same information in which my old and my new PayPal account have the same details and information.

Can anyone here would be kind enough to help me to resolve my issue once and for all. I just need to access my old account or is there any way that can update my old mobile number to my new number so that I can receive the verification code.

Looking forward for a response and solution.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MalizaBooysen
New Community Member

Hi There,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Have you been able to resolve it and if so, how did you do it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.