A quick security check

Benharrington30
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to log in to my pay pall account I no my password but it keeps saying a quick security check and wants to use a number I no longer have acess too to verify it's me.ive tried to contact paypall over the last week when on the phone it says about due to the corona 19 virus the may be possible delays straight after it says this the phone goes dead and cuts of. I've tried to ring over the last 5 days and the phone cuts of straight after the covid 19 anouncement. I've messaged the help centre on live chat who told me to contact paypall via phone as they could not resolve it. Is pay pall even contacable via phone during the covid 19?? Any help with this would be much appreciated as I'm going round in circles with it and I really need to acess the funds in my account. Thanks.Ben
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Benharrington30 ,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You'll need to contact customer service in order to assist you with your concern.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!

you can click the link below or call our customer service for further assistance.

Login to Me Too

sibton

Hi @Per_Camp ,

No, your answer didn't help me at all!

When I "clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what my contact options are", the only option it gives me to contact customer service is via email, but for this to happen I have to be logged in my account, but as @Benharrington30 explained above, our problem is that we can't log in to our accounts. Capisci?

I really can't understand why someone is in a hurry to give absolutely useless answers without even trying to understand the question and the essence of the problem. Just to win some stupid badge?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.