how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

EARB1
New Community Member
What's up with the paypal games
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EARB1 

They’re scams. They're not “PayPal games” but game devs exploiting PayPal’s, Amazon’s, Google Play’s brand. Game devs can classify their games as still in development status or pre-release so they can be available on the app platforms. Then they make you watch ads so they get paid and you don’t, just getting duped. Just do research on the game before playing for non-payment. Real pay out games pay very modest amounts. No claims of big pay outs. It’s a fantasy to be paid hundreds to over thousand dollars. You can’t make a living off it. It’s a joke so don’t waste your time. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Aborah0649
Contributor
Contributor
Bad game want a person don't received his or her money is very bad or make people run way 419 they said network is flakes game to play a online
Login to Me Too

Tammystone
Contributor
Contributor
Accept cash outs and gift cards
Login to Me Too

mommy33
New Community Member

I was supposed to recieve 300 from a game nothing has been recieved yet so what can I do I have screenshots that it was suppossed to be deposited nothing the game is mood to merge Ive tried contacting them nothing

Login to Me Too

OGRISOM
New Community Member
I want to unbind my PayPal account so that I can receive my cash rewards playing games on my cell phone I've never been able to receive cash rewards playing numerous games I need to UNBIND my account not being bInded can u help me
Login to Me Too

Sikander2
Contributor
Contributor
I played some games annd they said they gave me paypal balance but i have 0 blance
Login to Me Too

Aborah0649
Contributor
Contributor
I play a game online and said is successful paid my PayPal account but I did not see anything money refers to my PayPal account and stop lying to people please, if true provide me.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aborah0649 

The games are SCAMS you won't get any money.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also you can't receive funds into a Nigerian paypal account so even if they did pay out you would not be able to receive anything unfortunately. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iaintw
They are scams that's why we need people to stop this and alert google play to stop giving them to go on Google play. If you need money talk to your lenders
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.