Shopping cart malfunction

fcoffeehouse
Contributor
Contributor

I have several items for sale on my website FennosCoffee.com. When the Add To Cart button is clicked on any product, in the shopping cart the wrong product shows up with a mixture of options from other buttons! I cannot take my site live until this is resolved. My webmaster and I think it is on the PayPal server. Note: I have Website Payments Standard. Someone, please help.

<personal info removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

suzbwise
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!  I looked at your order page - it appears the problem is that you have only one "form" for several buttons!  Each button needs to have all the "stuff"...  Since you are using "add to cart" I also recommend having "view cart" button(s) and also I prefer opening the cart in a new window - just my 3 cents.

I see your personal info has been removed from your post.  Maybe you could add contact info to your page, then you can return here to share your solution...  Just a thought.

Good luck!  (I've clicked to receive email when someone replies - hope to hear from you!)

- Suzanne.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.