view cart button is adding an additonal item to the last item put in the shopping cart.

augustspawned
Contributor
Contributor

My view cart button is adding an additional item in the quantity ordered when it is pressed.  It adds one to the last item put in the cart....each time you use the add to cart button it adds one more item to the quantity of the last item you put in the cart. 

What I exactly did was made a add to cart item, and used the email code to create a view cart link. I have about 100 products and would like to simply just have a general viewcart button that will allow the customer to just see what they have in their cart without an extra item added. Is there any way to locate or get this link.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello augustspawned,

Welcome to the Forums.

Once you create a button in your PayPal account you can create a View Cart button in the last step when you copy and paste the generated HTML code. Log into your PayPal account, click “Merchant Services,” click “Add to Cart Button,” enter information about your button, then click “Create Button,” click “Create a View Cart button,” choose the PayPal button or your own button image, then click “Create Button,” click “Select Code” to create the button code, and copy and paste the HTML button code into your website’s HTML code. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.