Reply to topic
Highlighted
kimkreates Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

since when...is there sales tax??

i just made a sale on some books and when i rec'd payment, my customer was charged Sales Tax! i never checked any boxes for that ... when i checked my profile/settings i saw where all of these state taxes are active? what is this all about and what do i need to do? do i have to fill out a form now at the end of the year? ((it would've been nice if i had known this before i made the sale!)) thankfully, it didn't interrupt -- however, my selling price did come across as disingenuous~

any and all help is appreciated, as i don't sell much but this changed in a 4 day time period - between two sales ...

oh, and then there was the Fee ... not a problem, i don't mind to pay it, but it is new to me... what is the formula for the applied fees, and when did this start? thank you very much~

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count