sandbox not getting seller page. getting buyer login and buyer account instead

metrotech
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm testing sandbox with the API . I created a sandbox account, in that account created seller and buyer, API credentials are enabled for the seller. Now this worked when I tested it once last week but it's not working right now. Something has changed.

When my script sends the buyer to the seller account they get the regular sandbox login page that shows me as being logged in in the top right corner. Nothing about the item they are purchacing is on this page. No option to use credit card or sign in with paypal account to pay with paypal. Instead I get the regular login page and when I log the buyer in it displays the buyers paypal account. In other words it's just logging the buyer into the buyer account intead of giving the option to buy the item.

When I tested last week it actually showed the item and price and then gave the buyer the option of paying with credit card or logging into paypal.

Thanks for any assistance

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.