"Return to -emailhere-"

Fashionistaa
Contributor
Contributor

This is what shows when someone is checking out. How can I change this?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Fashionistaa,

If I am understanding  you correctly you may want to try the Auto Return feature.

Auto Return allows merchants to return their buyers to their website upon payment completion. It replaces the PayPal-hosted "Payment Done" page with a page hosted on the merchant's website.

To set up Auto Return, merchants turn it on and specify the Return URL that will be used to redirect buyers back to their website. The Return URL is applied to all their Auto Return payments unless otherwise specified within the button or link for that website payment.

For more information, please see the Website Payments Standard Integration Guide, which is available at: Website Payments Standard Integration Guide: Website Payments Standard Integration Guide.  

Once you have set up Auto Return, you can use Payment Data Transfer to display the payment details to your buyer.

Login to Me Too

Fashionistaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for your response!

I found the answer to my question (which is about how the text shows for the link of returning back to the site). Thank you anyway!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Fashionistaa,

I so glad you found your answer! Smiley Wink

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

StewartJarvis

Can you tell me what the solution is for the email link problem, or where you found the answer?

Having same issue here !!!

Thanks!

SJ

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello StewartJarvis, 

Welcome to the Forums.

Can you explain what you mean by "email link problem"? Are you referring to the email link when creating an email link button or email link problem when using the Auto Return feature? I would be glad to help get an answer to your questions.

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.