paypal smart connect balance

rickygtp15
New Community Member

OK so I just recently made two purchases where I tough I was paying with my debit card, it turnouts I accidentally bayed with the  smart connect and now I have a balance of 500 and some...... So how can I pay my balance if I don't have a bank account is there any other way preferably to pay it with my debit card since that's where I have my money.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rickygtp15,

I wanted to check to see if you figured out how to pay your smart connect account? If you have not this may help.

There are 3 ways to make a payment to your PayPal Smart Connect account: Make an online payment, Mail your payment  or Pay by phone.

Here’s how to make an online payment: Log in to your PayPal account, Click ‘Make a Payment’ under ‘PayPal Smart Connect, Select a payment method, Enter the payment amount (cannot exceed the total balance due), Select the payment date (cannot be more than 30 days from the current date), Click ‘Review Payment and Review your information and click ‘Submit Payment.

If you do not see ‘Make a Payment’ under ‘PayPal Smart Connect’ when you log in to your account, follow these steps:

Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, Click ‘PayPal Smart Connect’ under ‘Financial Information and Complete steps 3 to 7 above.

or

Mail your payment to us at this address:

PayPal Smart Connect
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896-0080

We can only accept money orders or checks drawn from U.S. financial institutions.

Make a phone payment by calling us toll-free at 1-866-571-3012. There is a $15.00 fee when you make a payment by phone.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

mvbirdie
Contributor
Contributor

My issue is that my paypal on line statement does not show  payments made in March.  The rep at paypal is supposed to be 'working on this'.  My bank sent the funds, as usual.  I have a record of this.  Paypal cannot show it was received.  Sent to same address, referencing same PayPal account number.   All done as routine.  What to do?  These were two payments of $100.00 each.   Of course, interest is adding up. Thanks for any ideas. 

Also, would like paper statements again - as I  woud have caught this sooner if I had been able to look at that March statement.   How to make this happen?  mvbirdie

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello mvbirdie,

Welcome to the Forums.

Here's how to change your PayPal Extras MasterCard® or PayPal Smart Connect billing statement from online to paper. Log in to your PayPal account, click "Profile" near the top of the page, click "My money," click "Update" beside PayPal Extras MasterCard® or PayPal Smart Connect, click "Update Account Preferences," click "Receive Paper Statements" under Statement Preferences. Let me know if this works.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

mvbirdie
Contributor
Contributor

I have print outs from my bank showing my two missing payments were done electronically.  I think a lot of the banks pay this way   March was first time this money was lost.....

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello mvbirdie,

Here is the PayPal Smart Connect customer service number you can call to find out what the fax number is to fax your bank print outs. Once they receive the faxed documents they will review them. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.