paypal (Website Payments Pro) integration for UAE based companies

Ajo
New Community Member

Hi,

I am a ecommerce web site development. I already integrated paypal in many UK based ecommerce websites.

Now, I have got one project, it’s a ecommerce business based on United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).

They would like to integrate paypal credit card payment option in their web site.

But when I try to register a business account (Website Payments Pro) from https://registration.paypal.com/pro30PaypalLogin.do,

Only country I can select is U.S.A.

Can u please clear my doubts ?

Can I register a business account (Website Payments Pro) from United Arab Emirates (UAE) ?

Is paypal (Website Payments Pro) support U.A.E Banks?

Is Paypal business account (Website Payments Pro) only for U.S, European customers ?

There is any way to implement paypal (Website Payments Pro) from Dubai, United Arab Emirates ?

I am eagerly awaiting your reply

Thanks and Regards

Ajo Joseph

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Amanda411

Hi Ajo,

At this time, Website Payments Pro is only available to U.S. and UK members. As we continue to expand our product line, you may see this feature become available to members in other countries. Please continue to review your PayPal account periodically to see if this feature has become available to you.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

qgourmand
New Community Member

Is this still the case as I need to set up paypal payment option in Dubai too!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.