my paypal button goes to paypal login...it was working

njvg
Contributor
Contributor

I put code on my web page im building for a button that when clicked whent to customer checkout...now it goes to the login page...have I done somthing wrong as it was working...any ideas?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

njvg
Contributor
Contributor

Seems straightforward...My paypal is linked to my bank account...will that make a difference? When I change address with my bank will that work the same way e.g. I wait 30 days for my bank to verify with paypal and then switch my new address (which will allready be in my profile) to my primary address?

Thankyou

Login to Me Too

njvg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Misty...ireceived a mail from paypal in my mailguard...so im not sure if it is spam or real but it says I have been tempary limited. I clicked on the link and it takes me to a page to fill all my card and address detail ect...it would not let me do anything else on the navigation bar. So i left it and went to my account and when i clicked on the verification link it does now say "lift receiving limits" Unlike the last time when i went through the processes of limiting, it does not give me any options to send any details...what should I do, shall i ring paypal? I was expecting some purcheses today from the states, do you think this would have shown up as unusual activity and i have been limited? Any help would be wonderful. I would fill in that form, but im dubious as to why it went in my mail gard...it looks ok...but it asks for card details, and my paypal is linked to a savings account...any advice?

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

njvg,

I would be a little hesitant to fill out the form as well if you are not sure if it is a real email from PayPal or not. You could do one of two things. You can check out this link and forward the email to the email address provided under the "Report a problem" section and PayPal will take a look or you can call PayPal directly.

To contact PayPal directly - log into your PayPal account, click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and you will be given a phone number and a PIN.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello njvg,

Seems straightforward...My paypal is linked to my bank account...will that make a difference? When I change address with my bank will that work the same way e.g. I wait 30 days for my bank to verify with paypal and then switch my new address (which will allready be in my profile) to my primary address?

The address change system update will only apply to a credit card, you will not need to wait for the bank account address to update. If you do  not have a credit card on your PayPal account go ahead and update your address, you should not have any problems.

Misty

Login to Me Too

njvg
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Misty...

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

njvg, 

You are very welcome! I am glad I could help. 

~ Misty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.