multiple items for single "add to cart" ???

nissan-infiniti
New Community Member

I poked around a bit and didn't see this question asked before.  I've googled the question too but the only responses I see seem to refer to third party programs. 

I'm wondering if there is a way to have multiple items using the paypal button creation but then to have a single add to cart at the bottom?  Most people coming to the shopping cart I'll be creating will be selecting multiple items and it seems kind of stupid to have them click "add to cart" each time they use the drop down to add another item.  I'd like them to be able to make a selection in the mutliple dropdowns and then click add to cart at the very bottom.

I have a table that I want to work the buttons and descriptions and other stuff into but I want to figure this issue out first.  I've put up three sample items on the website link below but I want to eliminate the top two buttons and just keep the one on the bottom.  I've been able to do that but it will only register the item immediately above it.  I've played around a bit and know a little about HTML but cannot figure this out.  Please help

http://www.nissan-infiniti.us/registration/shopping%20cart/multiple.html

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello nissan-infiniti,

Welcome to the Boards!

I certainly do see your point in only wanting one button, however their is not a way to just that. You would need to have an add to cart button for each product with drop down menus. I hope this helps!

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.